Jackie Robinson "Rickshaw" Wood Print
Jack Roosevelt Robinson (January 31, 1919 – October 24, 1972) was a professional baseball player who, in 1947, became the first African American to play in Major League Baseball (MLB). He is an American hero.
In honor of Mr. Robinson I had my friend T H Tonmoy create this Rickshaw style portrait. T H works in a number of styles but his Bangladeshi Rickshaw paintings are my favorite.
Printing this image on wood is the perfect medium. You will see during the check-out process that you have the choice of adding a white undercoat. Applying this undercoat will obscure some of the wood's natural grain but the colors will be a bit more vivid. Both options look great. The first (2) images in the slideshow has no undercoat. The third image in the slideshow does have undercoat.
These prints are made to order and will take 10-14 days for delivery to the continental U.S. Each print is unique due to the natural wood grain. Additional features include:
• Birch wood canvas sourced from sustainable forests.
• Quality UV inks mean the print resists water.
• Arrives ready to hang on a hook or nail.
• Available in your choice of (4) sizes : 7.5"x10", 12"x16", 18"x24", 24"x32".
• The perfect gift for the baseball fans in your tribe.